By taking part in the event, each competitor agrees and acknowledges that:
- They acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Event. They fully realise the dangers of participating in the Event, and fully assume the risks associated with their participation and their wellbeing and safety during and after the Event.
- They understand and acknowledge that the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding their wellbeing and safety.
- They acknowledge that participating in this event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by the elements, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, officials, and/or producers of the event.
- They agree that to the extent permissible by law, the Planet Baltic SUP Race, the event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the Event, have no liability to them whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by them during or in any way related to their participation in the Event.
- They WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for their death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to them including their traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Planet Baltic SUP Race, the event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the Event, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the eventholders, sponsors, and volunteers;
- They INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in the above paragraphs from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
- They have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions and confirm that it is medically safe for them to participate in the Event.
- They are responsible for the safety of themselves, their equipment and their other property at any time.
- They are satisfied that their equipment is in good order, equipped to compete in the event and they are fit to participate;
- They accept responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to the extent caused by their own actions or omissions;
- They consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this event.
- They acknowledge that the provision of a race management and rescue team, judges, umpires and other officials and volunteers by the organizer does not relieve them of their own responsibilities;
- They acknowledge that the provision of rescue craft cover is limited to such assistance, particularly in extreme weather conditions, as can be practically provided in the circumstances.
- Participants are made aware that small unmanned aircrafts (drones) may fly over them and operate in close vicinity to them.
Akademia Sportów Wodnych mksailing.pl
ul. Warzelnicza 1
phone: +48 504 199 272
BANK ACCOUNT: ALIOR BANK
TRANSFER TITLE: PBSR 2023 – YOUR NAME
POLISH ZLOTY: 73 2490 0005 0000 4530 7000 7063
EURO: IBAN PL 59 2490 0005 0000 4001 0013 1303
SWIFT CODE ALBPPLPW